night
vision
AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  MembresMembres  GroupesGroupes  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  FAQFAQ  
Bienvenue sur wicked little town, forum city simple et sans prétentions qui se déroule dans la petite mais mouvementée ville de Klamath Falls (Oregon, USA). Lieu de détente où vous verrez s'affronter les différentes classes sociales, venez interpréter des personnages issus de tous horizons. Pour citer une célèbre marque : venez comme vous êtes ! Mais attention, Scandale n’est jamais bien loin pour dévoiler les secrets que vous cachez.
Le Deal du moment : -39%
Pack Home Cinéma Magnat Monitor : Ampli DENON ...
Voir le deal
1190 €

(jogust) long live

InvitéInvité
Anonymous
(#) Dim 18 Fév - 12:10

gif du rplong live
w/ @Josephine Lewis
tw - //
17 février 2024

Joséphine Lewis, the day tha.. the day that i met you was the beginning of the greatest adventure of my life and i bless every second I got to spend next to you. You are everyth.. everything to me. I love everything about you and I can't wait to sp... I'm coming Sunshine ! August folds the piece of paper and puts it back in his pocket before he walks back to the stairs to help Josephine with the boxes they got from her appartment and move in the new one. Because she lives across the street the couple chose not to get help for the first part of the moving in and they spent part of the afternoon emptying her flat to put all her stuff in the new flat. A couch was delivered that afternoon too and the space is slowly being filled with boxes and books. By 6pm they set the last box on the floor of their new shared space and he smiles to her we'll move my stuff and hers during the week. thanks for being so nice today Kitty he holds the little girl in his arms. She had spent the afternoon in her sit, looking at both of them go back and forth between the building. He looks up at Josephine and then at a closed door, leading to their new bedroom and back at her I hm.. I have something to show you.. if you're not too tired
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
InvitéInvité
Anonymous
(#) Jeu 29 Fév - 0:12

gif du rplong live
w/ @August Duncan
tw - //
17 février 2024

Big day for Josephine, as she was moving out of her apartment to move across the street in a new one, with August and Kitty. She couldn't help but smile, even if it was a bit strange to empty the apartment she had so much memories in. A new place to fill with new memories, this time as a family.

When the last box was finally at its new home, she sighed, tired but happy. Can't wait to have your stuff moved here too, darling. She kissed the forehead of Kitty, who had been an angel all day. As she was going to sprawl on the couch, August told her that he had something to show her. Surprised, she looked at him, a small smile on her lips, and went to him to kiss him softly. Something to show me ? Considered me intrigued. But ok, show me. She looked at Kitty, who held out her arms to her, and took her in her arms. What could it be, Kitty ? Do you know something ? Has Daddy told you about it ?

InvitéInvité
Anonymous
(#) Ven 1 Mar - 19:56

gif du rplong live
w/ @Josephine Lewis
tw - //
17 février 2024

Looking at both girls softened something in his heart as August held out a hand for Josephine to follow him in a nearby room. He had not prepared something grandiose and hoped that she would like the small set up as he couldn't think of
a better place (or time) to propose. Years ago he had prepared something much bigger and romantic but now he felt that this was enough for them. A new place, a new family, a new chapter.. he wanted it to be celebrated the way they were : simple.It's not a big surprise.. or maybe it is. But you'll like it.. I hope. he had told her he intended to propose some day soon, but it had come sooner than later as they had picked the flat and he couldn't deny how anxious he was to lose her again. Even after Valentine's Day, something in him was constantly worried that she might just vanish one day. Her potential disappearance was a daily worry and somehow, knowing she'd marry him felt reassuring enough. Therefore he had the ring in his pocket and led her to the closed door of their new bedroom Kitty.. come here love. And Sunshine, could you please close your eyes ? He took the little girl in his arms and holding her with one arm he waited for Josephine to close her eyes before he gave the ring box to his daughter before putting a finger on his lips and winking. He opened the door and smiled 2 steps straight in front of you then stop Sunshine.. i'll tell you when to open your eyes.
InvitéInvité
Anonymous
(#) Sam 2 Mar - 13:44

gif du rplong live
w/ @Josephine Lewis
tw - //
17 février 2024

August seemed nervous, and she couldn't figure why. He was full of surprises, since a few weeks ; first, when he showed us their future new apartment, then at Valentine's Day, and now tonight. Be careful, you have so much surprises for me these days that I might get used to it... - she knew she would never get used to this, or to the fact that August still loved her, and that she was the luckiest woman on Earth. She closed her eyes when he asked her to, intrigued. She tooks 2 steps straight in front of her, as he asked, and stopped. Ok, what should I do now ? As far as I know, I'm in our bedroom ; what could you have hid here ? She had a big smile on her lips, amused, and knowing that whatever his surprise would be, it would be amazing. Everything he did always was.

InvitéInvité
Anonymous
(#) Sam 9 Mar - 21:31

gif du rplong live
w/ @Josephine Lewis
tw - //
17 février 2024

He holds his daughter close to him and watches Josephine get in the room and something softens in August's heart. Obliviously he knew this would be a very emotional moment but contrary to most times when he's overwhelmed with emotions, no tears come running down his face as he pulls the ring out of his pocket to give to the little girl. i hope you get used to it. i like the idea that i get to surprise you Josephine Lewis. he puts down his daughter next to Josephine and goes down on one knee in front of her before taking her hand. Stress starts to run down his spine as he inhales and wonder if this is how he should be proposing. But as he looks up at her he knows it's right You are beautiful tonight you know that ? even after all the efforts and the long day... something that trully fascinates me is that you are beautiful every day and I know I will never get unhappy as long as I can look at you everyday that god makes. You are my beginning and my end Josephine, the most precious person to me with Kitty and my life is only complete now that you are back in it... he squeezes her hand and says softly you can open your eyes Sunshine...
[/quote]
Contenu sponsorisé
(#)

(jogust) long live
Page 1 sur 1